On reflection from day one, myself and Director, Cat have put in place a few amendments to make Shoot Day Two in Chatham even more successful, we have also noted things we could do with on shoot.
- We need something to monitor the visuals as you cant always see the viewfinder from awkward positions.
- A monopod could work more efficiantly in enclosed spaces (eg Contributors cluttered plot spaces)
- Monitoring sound was an issue as the radio mics only indicate peaking on the interviewers pack.
- In conclusion a really useful person to have would be a location sound recordist!
- I need to ensure I plug in headphones to the Sony to ensure good sound (I just kept an eye on levels last time)
- I will also take notes DURING the interviews to highlight key points that can later be synced up with images.