Final Major Project: Tutorial and Production Meeting
Communication with editor, Dylan has proved an insightful exercise. Together we highlighted the importance of:
- Efficiently logging rushes.
- Worked out how we can input the rushes after each shoot.
- With Cat, we took Dylan through the coverage and how best we can give him all the shots he needs.
Following this, I had a tutorial with Simon where:
- We established I need to try and find a contributor that is on a waiting list and can give the story another dimension.
- Find out from the council "how long is the waiting list?" at Chatham.
- Include on Astons how long our contributors have been waiting.
Later, myself and my Director, Cat, began to organise our shot on the 11th October by
- Testing out the cameras and measuring out distances for the interview.
- To pre-set the cameras to 60FPS etc. in preparation for the shoot.
- Sourcing a clapper board!