BBC - Mark Kermode's film blog

Friday 23 March 2012

Pre-Production Unit: Website

I am currently constructing a website using Adobe Muse: a very effective website that doesnt use code and enables me to design logos etc in InDesign and Photoshop.


I am looking to produce a website in order to
- Maintain consistancy
- Reinforce brand identity
- A platform to show our research methods and work other than this blog.

I have been working on the shooting script today also which is constantly being reviewed by Helen in order to keep on track.

Yesterday Chloe went to the Imperial War Museum, we are looking to put together our finding in the afternoon on Tuesday as I am out on a recce in Brighton next week.

Our illustrator, Lucy is currently working on more illustrations in a view to stregthen the look of our pre-production document.

No comments:

Post a Comment