BBC - Mark Kermode's film blog

Thursday 7 April 2011

A summary of Talent responses from casting call pro and mandy.com

Jenny Walters




Dear Broadcast Media,

I have previous on screen experience although not in studio. But I am a good improviser and have experience in comedy.

I have a showreel to view on my webpage.

> Not experienced in live or studio


Donna Gray




Experienced in: Commercials, Corporate, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Modelling, Music Videos, Panto, Radio, Rehearsed Readings, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), Theatre (Touring), TV, Voice Over.
Passion for comedy and improvisation.
Passion for films.

➢ No presenter experience



Josephine Liptrott





I am very interested in this project and would like to apply for the role of the barmaid / co-host. I would be ideal for this position (not least because I used to be a barmaid!); I have worked in BBC radio and have experience of live broadcasting, I have performed live stand-up comedy and I have excellent improv / ad-lib skills. I do hope you will consider my application and hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Josephine Liptrott

➢ Lives in London, expenses?






Barry Woods



Hello,
As I am currently seeking a strong comedic role in order to enhance my showreel, I am very interested in seeing your script with a view to auditioning for the above role in your short film.
I have the strong naturalistic acting skills and comedy timing required to make a success of such a role.

Barry Woods



Mark Savage




Gripper from grange Hill

No comedy/presenter/live experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment