BBC - Mark Kermode's film blog

Monday 25 October 2010

Got a response from my cousin, its interesting to hear an interviewees experience.

"It wasn't anything very special, but a researcher and a camera man came round to the house one afternoon and spent a few hours filming and asking questions. All a bit over the top for the few minutes of footage but I suppose that's how it goes! They filmed me answering a few questions posed by the reasearcher and then asked me to repeat the answers so they could get it from a different angle - I don't think the answers were at all similar the second time around tho! I had been told it would just be someone with a camcorder but they did bring a big camera and even one of those big furry microphones, although I think that only helped pick up the sound of planes flying overhead."

No comments:

Post a Comment