BBC - Mark Kermode's film blog

Friday 1 October 2010

D-UNIIIIIIIIT



(Points to who can guess who the directors above are answers at the foot of this page)
After careful consideration I have decided to chose a director fromt the following list:
* P.T Anderson (Magnolia)
* Terry Gilliam (Brazil, 12 Monkeys)
* Shane Meadows (Dead Man's Shoes, Room for Romeo Brass)
* Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Scott Pilgrim VS the World)
* Brian De Palma (The Untouchables, Carlito's Way)

All have disticntive styles. I deemed Gilliam's work as over-elaborate and could prove hard to film with his fantastical style... Edgar Wright, my second choice, has few feature films under his belt and his films are often parodies of his favourite practitioners. I'd like to use Shane Meadows. I'm going to explore his work at the libary and look for potential frame grabs to use in the Case Study and inspire me for the Creative Video.

uoʇɹn𐐒 ɯı⊥ ˙Ɫ ʞɔoɔɥɔʇıH pǝɹɟʃ∀ ˙9 ƃɹǝqʃǝıdS uǝʌǝʇS ˙5 ʞıɹqn⋊ ʎǝʃuɐʇS ˙ᔭ sɐɔn⅂ ǝƃɹoǝ⅁ ˙Ɛ ɥɔuʎ⅂ pıʌɐ◖ ˙2 ouıʇuǝɹɐ⊥ uıʇuǝnΌ ˙1

No comments:

Post a Comment